Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Final Draft

The musical scoreboard was challenging, but I think I was finally able to really figure out how to make the music flow. Grids and using repetition within them acted as a crutch by allowing the music to keep going. I leaned towards the more natural aspect using body parts and body movement because of the motion and detail the camera could capture from them. Even using the wind for the toilet paper, was letting the paper fly catching on the branches. My ideas all branched off from the photos of my first draft. This scoreboard goes through highs and lows and even sometimes repeating the same note or doing variations of the same key.









4 comments:

  1. Great photos!
    You did a great job making these pictures flow. I especially like the photos with the paper people. You did a great job making them line up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your final series, each picture works well together. You created good flow in all your photographs, and they showed good creativity. My favorite is still the raspberries. nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pictures are amazing! They are really creative and interesting. The ones of Carlos are strange but cool, and the ones of the paper in the trees look very artsy. I also think the ones of the stained paper and ink on hands are kind of scary but good. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Steph. I like this series because it flows nicely I really like the photo of Carlos and the paper dolls, I like how you incorporated them together. IT creates a great photo. Good work!

    ReplyDelete