Thursday, May 5, 2011

#4 High School

For this series I focused on capturing less pop culture and it made me really think what my high school life is all about and recently its been books, studying, and lots of coffee. At Drew there is also so much spirit represented by the cheerleaders and community shown. I felt a part of an extended family. I realized that I love helping people, like I know how lame that sounds because everybody likes to help people but I genuinely enjoy the community service opportunities. I have also become more conscious of the fashion industry as an art form. As I grow older I also feel like I am more intune with the world around me, but also that I have a lot more to learn. I experienced places that are different than San Francisco like Arizona and New York.









3 comments:

  1. Steph I really like your posts, they feel well rounded with the media and other photos. I like the photo of the guy studying it really shows some of the emotional factors that you have while in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Keely. The studying picture really captures the feeling of going through high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way your series is pieced together. Each picture is readable and easily relatable. Your introduction explains why you chose these pictures for the most part but 3-5 are a little confusing to me. You really pinpointed the important aspects in your current lifestyle and portrayed them well.

    ReplyDelete