Thursday, January 27, 2011

Experimenting with multi-frame

For this assignment, we created multi-frame photos by combining two different compositions to make one and give the photo new meaning. I played around with angles and cropping. We used literal and abstract photos trying to make each photo flow into the next. I found that lines for example cracks or book cases help the transition. The hardest part was making all the different photos a cohesive unit with the same mood. Making them all the same color also helped achieve the similar look.
Diptych



Triptych






Multi-frames

4 comments:

  1. I like your pictures. My favorite is 2nd and 3rd pictures, because those pictures editted well and angle of each pictures are very good. And those seem balanced, becaue you use two differenct pictures, but you connected each line. It make that seems like one picture!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are some of the best i've seen regarding this project. They are all so interesting and they all go together so well. The picture of the fire escapes is amazing and I also really like the picture of the books. great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your picture of the book stack. The colors are very vibrant and the angle that the bottom picture is on is very cool. I really like this photo. All of your pictures are really good and I can tell that you really understood and were able to execute this assignment well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a lot of cool photos here, the photos with the books really worked well in combining together, and are interesting in that they make you think for a bit while looking at them. The photos of the arms side by side are really creeping looking which is awesome (my arm looks the best).

    ReplyDelete