Thursday, April 28, 2011

Late Childhood

We continued with taking photos searched on the computer of our own unique interests. I did a crop interpretation of the found imagery. To achieve our goal of making a series of more than just a scrapbook of images from the internet we used macro mode and large images. My late childhood up to when I was 11 is when I started to become more and more influenced by my parents and my friends. I went to first grade where reading was really popular. The day I was able to read my first chapter books was one of my most proudest days. My musical interest also broadened since I was actually old enough to learn how to play the flute and the piano. I started to listen to mainstream music and get submerged into that pop culture life.










No comments:

Post a Comment